Samyak Digital Summer Camp Jaipur
Every year SAMYAK organizes a wide range of educational and Co – curricular activities ranging from mega summer camps to developmental seminars and workshops.
The Summer Camp 2016 aim’s at addressing over 5,000 people that includes students and youth majorly, besides active men and women, aware youth, active men and women through its short term educational and personality enhancing courses. SAMYAK Digital summer camp is a wonderful platform in reaching out to those who really matter in shaping up a better Nation, a better tomorrow. SAMYAK believes that the world steps aside for the one who knows where the future lies and personality enhancing courses.
Samyak Digital Summer Camp Jaipur – Courses :
- Robotics for Kids
- Robotics for Teens
- Robotics for Adult
- MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) with Microsoft Certification
- Ethical Hacking for Juniors
- Ethical Hacking for Seniors
- Web Designing Junior
- Web Designing Senior
- Adobe Photoshop with Adobe Certification
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
- Spoken English
- RS-CIT (A Rajasthan Govt Course by RKCL)
- AutoCAD with 3D
- RS-CFA ( A Rajasthan Govt Course by RKCL)
- Jewellery Designing (Rhino 3D)
- Diploma in Basic Computers
- Diploma in Computer Hardware (A+ Equivalent)
- C, C++, Java, PHP , Android, iPhone
Using this Robotics curriculum, student will:
- Build an understanding of basic science concepts related to robotics
- Apply the processes of scientific inquiry and engineering design
- Build skills in science, engineering and technology
- Use the tools of technology to enhance their learning
- Explore related careers in these fields
- Apply the skills and knowledge they are developing to new challenges.
Robokids ( Upto 14 years)
This workshop will provide school students a base to RoboKids. They will learn to control the robots using normal electrical concepts. They will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on developing robots using common sense and switches. The workshop focuses on application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
RoboTeens (14 – 18 Years)
This RoboTeen Course will provide school students a base to Robotics. In this workshop, the students will gain hands-on experience on the wireless Technology i.e. Radio Frequency Control. Most of the toys are now days implementing this technology just for fun. This workshop will guide the students to use the technology in the productive manner. They can build their very own custom instructions for the Robot.