MATLAB Training Course
Duration : 1 Month
Duration : 1 Month
MATLAB or (Matrix Laboratory) is a high performance fourth generation programming language which is used for technical computing. It provides multi paradigm numerical computing environment and was developed by Math Works. It is used for integrating computation, visualization and programming so that the programming environment becomes easy to use.
It is used for several important purposes. Some of them are:
- It’s used for symbolic computation.
- Used for developing algorithm.
- Provides application of scientific and engineering graphics.
- Analysis of data, visualization, and exploration is conducted.
- Can be used for designing Graphical User Interface.
- Technical computation.
The most important feature of MATLAB is that it is used for calculating matrix and vector formulations in fraction of time.
MATLAB Training Course is most customized to suit the need of students.
Take Away – MATLAB Training Course
MATLAB Training Course :
The applications of MATLAB are immense. It is a powerful linear algebra tool with a very good collection of toolboxes. Therefore, it finds applications in research and teaching on domains of robotics and automation.
A lot of companies ranging from banking, finance, engineering, scientific and education requires the application of MATLAB and they are on a lookout for MATLAB professionals to increase their productivity.
Companies are offering full time job opportunities, higher pay perks, attractive bonuses to attract the MATLAB professionals. The MATLAB professionals are getting more pay packages as compared to the IT professionals, this is because MATLAB helps to solve technical problem in much less time as compared to other languages such as C/C++/Java. MATLAB Training Course is best to start with in such fields.
Target Audience – MATLAB Training Course
- Engineering Students
- Company Professionals
- Job aspirants
Recommended Next Course
- Embedded Systems and Robotics
MATLAB Training Course Contents
Introduction to MATLAB
- How to open, quit and work on command window
- Discussing about important command used in command window
- Work space, Command History
- Some important matrix operations , Introduction to some operators
- Introduction to M-file editor and debugging M-files
- Basic plotting functions and Editing plot
- Matrices and Arrays
- Basic Program Components
- Functions and Scripts
- Types of Functions
- Program Scheduling
- Programming Tips
- Simulink Basic and how it works
- creating model
- working with blocks
- working with signals
- modeling with simulink
GUI (Graphic user interface)
- How to Design application , examples with some application
- Bit Error Rate analysis with GUI
- programming of source coding
- modulation Technique, channels programming
- sampling processing and BER Calculation
- Simulation of Tx and Rx signals