PCB & Circuit Designing Course
It is found in beepers, pagers, radars or computer systems. The applications of PCB can be found in desktop and laptop computers, video cards, controller cards, network interface cards and expansion cards. PCBs can be divided into three categories on the basis of copper layers:
• Single Sided (only one layer).
• Double Sided (two layers).
• Multi-layer (more than two layers).
PCBs are usually green in colour. In case of advanced PCB the components such as capacitors, resistors or active devices can be present.
The process of PCB designing consists of various processes like designing, etching, printing etc.The combination of all these processes result in designing of circuits on a signal boards layout.
Every time we can’t go by placing components on bread board, which may not be sophisticated and may have loose connections which it can’t be used in rough condition.
PCB & Circuit Designing Course is designed to practically learn it in detail.
Course Contents – PCB & Circuit Designing Course
Basics of PCB
- Types of PCB
- Selection criteria of PCB
- Standards associated with PCB
Basics of PCB designing
- Basics of layout design
- EMI and EMC
- Solutions of EMI
- Different category of PCB
- Hardwiring vs design strategy
- Layout design for one sided and double sided PCB
- Layout design of SMD and PTH devices
- Heat sink concept and its design
- Rules of making circuit compact
- Multi layer design for SMD and PTH
- Wet etching
- Dry etching
Wet etching working steps
Dry etching working steps
- Machine design file description
- Design of CNC file
- Drill file design
- Gerber file design
CNC machine software
- Introduction to software
- Working strategy of CNC machine
- Integration design using gerber and drill file
- Feature selection for CNC machine
- Shifting PCB design on CNC machine.
PCB & Circuit Designing Course is a complete practical course.