PLC SCADA Training Course
Duration : 1-4 Months
Duration : 1-4 Months
A Programmable Logic Controller, PLC or Programmable Controller is a digital computer used for automation of electro-mechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or light fixtures.PLCs are used in many industries and machines. Unlike general-purpose computers, the PLC is designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact. Programs to control machine operation are typically stored in battery-backed-up or non-volatile memory. A PLC is an example of a hard real-time system since output results must be produced in response to input conditions within a limited time, otherwise unintended operation will result.
PLC SCADA Training Course is best for those who want to get into automation jobs.
Take Away – PLC SCADA Training Course
PLC SCADA Training Course :
Being a standard and successfully running Institution for more than 5 years, we have come across more than 2000 students.SAMYAK knows the dream of every student and we successfully placed many students in the core industries.
Why the students join PLC SCADA Training Course ?
Only to develop their knowledge on the latest technologies and also to get better placement with best package and this is what the students expect from us.If the students join at ourPLC SCADA Training Course, they can gain knowledge in all perceptions and also with the 100% placement assurance.
Target Audience – PLC SCADA Training Course
- Engineering Students
- Company Professionals
- Job aspirants
Recommended Next Course – PLC SCADA Training Course
- Embedded Systems and Robotics
PLC SCADA Training Course Course Contents – Quick / Long Course
INTRODUCTION TO AUTOMATION
- Brief Description of a Control System
- Pneumatic Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller
- History & Need of Industrial Automation
- Application of Industrial Automation
- Basic Components of Automation
- Hardware Classification of Automation
PLC – Programmable Logic Controllers:
- Introduction of PLC.PLC Basics.
- PLC hardware, software &architecture.
- Wiring (sourcing & sinking) concepts.
- PLC applications & its addressing.
- Programming with ladder language.
- PLC Instructions Uploading/Downloading/ monitoring.
- Forcing of I/Os.
- Communication with software.
- Fault finding & Communication.
- Programming on On-site applications.
GETTING FAMILIAR WITH PLC OF ALLEN BRADLEY (Analog / Digital) / OMRON / SIEMENS
- Type of PLC
- Hardware & Architecture of PLC
- Application and Advantage of PLCs
- Sourcing and Sinking concept
- Programming Language of a PLC
- Introduction to field Device(Input/output)
- Data files in PLC Programming
- Brief Description of a Logic Gates
- Simulator analysis of a PLC Programming
- Communication with PLC
- Wiring different field device to PLC
- Uploading, Downloading & Monitoring programs
- Introduction to SFC
- Introduction to Instruction List
- Introduction to Ladder Logic
ADVANCE PROGRAMMING IN PLC
- Introduction to jump and label instruction.
- Introduction to SBR and JSR instruction.
- Forcing of I/O
- Monitoring/Modifying Data table values
- Hands on experience on real time applications
- Fault finding/troubleshooting and documentation
- Interfacing proximity sensor with PLC
- Interfacing with Relay
- Control circuit designing with feedback concept
LADDER LOGIC PROGRAMMING
- Comparison b/w Gates, Relay Logic& ladder logic
- Description of using Memory bit in a programming
- Mathematical Concept ADD,SUB,MUL,DIV and etc
- Logical Concept AND,ANI,OR,ORI, EXOR,NOT etc
- Special Function MOV,SET,RST,CMP,INC,DEC
- Programming based on Timer And Counter
SCADA – Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition:
- Introduction SCADA
- Creating applications of SCADA.
- Creating & editing tags.
- Dynamic process graphic.
- Real-time and Historical trending.
- Alarms & events.
- Recipe Management.
- Device connectivity.
- Script for logic development.
- Database connectivity.
- Communication with software.
Panel Designing/ Instrumentation:
- Introduction Basics of control & power drawing.
- Safety factors during panel designing.
- lLoad management
- Electricalprotection &wiring
- Preparation of power & control circuits.
- Maintenance &troubleshooting of control circuits.
- Process Instrumentation:
- Various transmitters/ sensors.
- Position sensor.
- Temperature measurement.
- Pressure Measurement.
- Flow Measurement.
- Load Measurement.
- Level Measurement.
- Valves & transmitters.
- Instrument Transformers (CT,VT).
- Process control basics, closed & open loop control.
- Process controllers (on-off,proportional, PID).
- HMI – Human Machine Interface:
- Creating applications, creating tags.
- Downloading/ uploading programs
- Creating alarms in programs.
- Creating securities in program.
- Communication with PLC.
- Fault/troubleshooting diagnostics.
PLC SCADA Training Course covers Practical Training on Omron, Allen Bradley (Analog), Allen Bradley (Digital) & Siemens.
—- Career Scope —-
In this dynamic industrial world automation is the key to success. Industries whether big, small or medium are getting automated rapidly.
Both PLC and SCADA are advanced engineering courses, and both require patience and hard work, but it is equally rewarding. There is a huge demand for the professionals who can command and fulfill the fluctuating demands of the industrial automation.
Currently, automotive industry is highly dependent on PLC and SCADA. Automated factories need to be highly flexible and configurable, and for this use of valves, switches and motors are required.
Hence there is a lot of scope in terms of employment, career growth or innovating new products. Hence electrical/mechanical/electronics engineers should think about upgrading their skills so that they can be the shining stars of the industry.