Course Name : VLSI Training Course Internship
Duration : 60 Hours
Duration : 60 Hours
This certified course ‘VLSI Training Course Internship’ is a thorough introduction to the VLSI, Advanced Digital System Design concepts and VHDL language for designing digital design modules. The emphasis is on writing solid simulation code to write a viable testbench. Structural, register transfer level (RTL), and behavioral coding styles are covered. This class addresses to simulate the design general and writing testbench for the specified design. The information gained can be applied to any digital design by using a top-down design approach. This course combines insightful lectures with practical lab exercises to reinforce key concepts. You will also learn best coding practices that will increase your overall VHDL proficiency.
Enroll Soon for VLSI Training Course Internship.
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
VLSI Training Course Internship :
- Identify the differences between behavioral and structural coding styles.
- Distinguish coding for simulation and testbench.
- Use scalar and composite data types to represent information.
- Use concurrent and sequential control structure to regulate information flow.
- Implement common VHDL constructs (Finite State Machines [FSMs], RAM/ROM data structures)…etc
- Write a VHDL testbench and identify simulation-only constructs.
- Create and manage designs within the xilinx tool environment.
- Engineering Students
- Company Professionals
- Job aspirants
Recommended Next Course
- Embedded Systems
Complete Course Content
1. Introduction to VLSI
- VLSI Design Flow
- ASIC vs FPGA
- RTL Design Methodologies
- Introduction to ASIC Verification Methodologies
- Applications of VLSI
2. Advanced Digital System Design
- Introduction to Digital Electronics
- ALU circuits
- Data processing circuits
- Universal Logic Elements
- Combinational circuits – Design and Analysis
- Latches and Flip Flops
- Shift Registers and Counters
- Sequential circuits – Design and Analysis
- Memories and PLD
- Finite State Machine
- Introduction to VHDL
- Applications of VHDL
- VHDL language concepts
- VHDL language basics and constructs
- Levels of abstraction
- Data types, Enumerated data types
- VHDL operators
- Declarations – libraries, entity, architecture
- Data Objects – signal, variable, constant
- Dataflow model – Concurrent assignment statements
- Structural model – Component declarations
- Component instantiation
- Generate Statement, Configuration block
- Behavioral model – Process statement, Sequential statements
- Delay concept, Generic concept
- Arrays, Records, Procedures, Functions
- Memory modeling
- FSM –structure, moore vs mealy, coding styles, registered outputs
- Standard packages, Local and Global Declarations
- Package, Package body
- Writing Test Benches
- Advanced VHDL Topics – assertions, attributes, file handling