Foundation Programming Languages
|C and C++ Brief History
1.2 C and C++ Advantageous
- Powerful and flexible language – What can be achieved is only limited by your imagination. It is used for Operating System, compilers, parsers, interpreters, word processors, search engine and graphic programs.
- Portable programming language – C program written for one computer system (an IBM PC, for example) can be compiled and run on another system (a DEC VAX Systemperhaps with little or no modification).
- Is a language of less keyword – Handful of terms called keywords in which the language’s functionality is built. A lot of keywords doesn’t mean more powerful than C.
- Modular – Written in routines called functions and classes (C++), can be reused in other applications or programs.
- Preferred by professional programmers – So, a variety of C/C++ resources and helpful supports are widely available.
- Standardized – Many standards have been documented, maintained and updated for C and C++ as standard references for solving the portability and many other issues. For example, the latest version of standard C++ is C++11 (“C++0x“) and the older version is C++03.
Foundation Programming Courses
If it's not Practical, Proven, and Feasible, we don't teach it !