Course : DST – Diploma in Software Testing
Duration : 120 Hours
Duration : 120 Hours
A software testing job, is a highly specialized one and amongst the most sought after fields in the I.T. industry. Competitive pressures worldwide expect these I.T. companies to deliver the accurate software the first time itself and therefore, software testing professionals who can perform the precise testing of such software are in great demand today.
The diploma in software testing (DST) offered by SAMYAK targets this need by training students through a structured program for having the right balance of theory and practical sessions. During the program the students get to know the ins and outs of practical techniques of testing as are expected by the industry. DST ensures an exhaustive coverage of the entire spectrum of Software testing.
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
The DST – Diploma in Software Testing Course consists of theory and extensive practical sessions in software testing.
• Software Quality & Testing Concepts
• Manual Software Testing
• Functional Testing Tool
• Test Management Tool
• Defect Tracking Tool
• Case Studies/Projects
• Linux Fundamentals (Complimentary)
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
- B.E (all streams), B.Tech, BCS, BSc, BCA, MCS, MCM, MCA or Equivalent with IT experience of 0-5 years.
- Basic Knowledge of “C” Language. Exposure to VB , Java, Oracle and other languages is an added advantage.
Objectives: You Will Learn
The Diploma is aimed at providing focused hands on training in Software testing by some of the practicing Testing Professionals from the industry.
Recommended Next Course
- Load Runner
Complete Course Contents
Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Module 1 – Introduction to Software Testing – 3 hrs
- Module 2 – Skills of a Software Tester – 3 hrs
- Module 3 – Software Verification and Validation – 3 hrs
- Module 4 – Levels of Testing – 3 hrs
- Module 5 – Test Planning – 2 hrs
- Module 6 – Test Design – 4 hrs
- Module 7 – Test Execution: 1 hr (Theory)
- Module 8 – Defect Management – 2 hrs
- Simulation Case Study – 3 hrs
- Practical with Manual Testing – 30 Hours
- Automation Tools – 15 Hours
- Test Project – 30 hrs