HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur
HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) software, formerly known as HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur Quick Test Professional (QTP), provides functional and regression test automation for software applications and environments. HP Unified Functional Testing can be used for enterprise quality assurance.
If you are someone who likes to learn new technologies, this Training will help you immensely. QTP is a very popular functional testing tool by HP. With the recent launch of version 11.5, it has been integrated into HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur (Unified Functional Testing).
QTP stands for Quick Test Professional, given by Hewlett Packard (HP). HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur is a software application used for Automation Testing process to test the software applications, more useful for “Functional” and “Regression” testing.
QTP’s user interface is called as an Integrated Development environment (IDE) for the test itself, IDE comes with various features which motivate testers to develop a complete script which will effectively validate the determination of the test.
If you are into QA even for a while, chances are remote that you may have not heard of this three letter acronym. There can be many reasons for you wanting to learn this tool. Your services based company may have recently bagged an automation project, you may want to advance in your career, you may be feeling bored in your “manual testing” career or maybe your next company requires someone with automated testing skills. Whatever may be your reason, HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur is a great tool that should be added to your software testing skill-set.
QTP runs only in a windows environment and uses “VB Script”scripting language is one that gets interpreted at run time. HP QTP UFT Course in Jaipur is one of the most widely used automation testing tools in the market today with over 60% market share. Due to this reason, skilled UFT professionals are always in demand.
UFT 11.5 – 8hrs
Recording on the Sample Application
- Identify the application under test (AUT)
- Prepare the test environment
- Create and execute basic tests
- Understand Quick Test results
Working with Objects
- Identify objects and their properties
- Discuss basics of the Object Repository
• Add synchronization steps
• Set Global Synchronization Timeout
Verifying with Standard Checkpoints
• Enhance tests with checkpoints
• Use regular expressions
UFT 11.50 – 8hrs
• Use input and output parameters
• Create Data Driven tests
• Enhance checkpoints with parameters
• Automatic Parameterization
Building Multiple, Reusable Actions
• Create a Single Reusable Action
• Create multiple actions from a single action
• Use Global and Local Data Sheets
• Calling one action from another.
Significant Checkpoints in UFT
• Bitmap Checkpoints
• Text Area Checkpoint
• Image Checkpoint
• Page Checkpoint
• Table Checkpoint.
Using a Shared Object Repository
• Describe local versus shared object
• Use the Object Repository Manager